Q. I looked it up and it's just a bunch of techno-lingo that I can't follow, so in general terms what is it?
A. Before the introduction of the PS3 slim, you could install your own operating system onto the PS3. A lot of people used to install Linux or Linux variants because it was highly customizable.
Its basically geeks being geeky. But because the PS3 is actually pretty powerful, it was fun.
Its basically geeks being geeky. But because the PS3 is actually pretty powerful, it was fun.
How long does it take to learn Linux? I will download Kunbutu?
Q. Is 1 year realistic? I want to do that professionally. Any good advices?
A. you can but try. If you are set on a career involving linux and that is your decision then it is immaterial how long it will take. what matters is that you have set this as your goal and need to take steps to address.
I think it is relatively unhelpful to think of learning in terms of months years etc. hours is more appropriate.
if you put the hours in hour by hour , day by day you will learn and become capable.
ubuntu is a great starting point for linux.
I think it is relatively unhelpful to think of learning in terms of months years etc. hours is more appropriate.
if you put the hours in hour by hour , day by day you will learn and become capable.
ubuntu is a great starting point for linux.
What are some safe downloading clients that can be used with linux for downloading torrents?
Q.
A. I like using uTorrent running under wine.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
No comments:
Post a Comment